SexTape.com takes any/all DMCA request very serious if you have a legitimate request please simply contact us, selecting the dmca option and provide the url of the infringing content with your rights claim. After we have received the request please simply allow 24/48hrs for someone in management to review the request and once we have come to the correct decision, we will then contact you via the email address you have provided with our investigation results.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), We will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to SexTape designated copyright agent identified below. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to SexTape by providing SexTape’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SexTape to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit SexTape to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to SexTape designated copyright agent.
Please keep in mind we simply report on celebrity sex tapes that is either legitimate news, rumors and/or gossip and our company has fought and won every single case brought against us based on free speech and will continue to fight and win any bogus claims to remove our reportings on any celebrity that we report on. If you feel that you or the celebrity that you represent would be an exception, please by all means contact us or our attorneys directly by snail mail:
Joseph Hollander & Craft Law Firm
Attn: Celeb Media Group LLC. / Stephen Joseph
500 N Market St.
Wichita, Ks 67214